TV producer Zhang Jizhong is willing to invest up to $ 300 million in a project which incorporate: Neil Gaiman ("Coraline") , James Cameron ("Avatar") and Guillermo del Toro ("Pan's Labyrinth")
film I speak of is "Go West" ( "Journey to the West"). It is a history of more than 500 years old written by Wu Cheng'en. It tells the story of the Monkey King, who was armed with a magic wand and accompanied by a monk and spiritualists of a pig and a fish, he traveled to India to find some scrolls of the Buddha in an effort to reach the Dimmer.
Thus, Zhang Jizhong, Neil Gaiman wants to realize the script and because it is a fantasy film, comes in handy. And given the friendship that Guillermo del Toro has to Neil Gaiman, who better than him to be the director of the film. But that's not the thing, and Zhang Jizhong want it to be in 3D and for this, James Cameron is the ideal.
The only thing missing is that the above confirm this.
"I'm looking forward to the moment, but as James Cameron told me I have to be patient. I work in television and acostumabrado to make things happen very quickly. I need to focus on the script and really make a good story ".
Are we facing a great production?
0 comments:
Post a Comment